Project Roman, 10 Fenchurch Avenue
Client: M&G Investments
Project Value: £1m+
Duration: 1 year
Main Contractor: Overbury
Architect/Designer: TP Bennett
10 Fenchurch Avenue is a new, 15-level office and retail project offering 39,000m2 of space. Commissioned by the Generali Group, Italy’s largest insurance company, this crystalline building with its eye-catching crown shaped roof also has a roof garden that offers amazing views of the London skyline.
EPC was delighted to carry out the tiling works for this Overbury fit-out project across four floors. During the course of the project we installed the following:
- Basement showers – 700m2 Domus floor & wall Tiles
- Reception & mezzanine – 500m2 In Situ 1000x1000x30mm hexagonal marble tiles. Half of these were surveyed separately and reduced in size to incorporate a 12mm movement joint that followed the shape of the stone.
- Lift lobbies – 300m2 random sized limestone
- Level 09 café – 700m2 of mixed porcelain tiles to walls and floors
- Level 10/11 circulation floors – 2000m2 In Situ random size (600-900mm) marble tiles to match Reception, including a feature Domus cracked earth mosaic
Further information: https://europe-re.com/generali-completes-fen-court-office-complex-gb/65488